The All City 20 Miler (and 10 Miler) is this Saturday morning at 7am, starting at Lloyd Hall, so I thought I'd offer a quick bonus version of the #RunWithRadio1045Johnny Blog, which normally posts on Sunday morning.
If you're training to run the AACR Philadelphia Marathon or Half-Marathon, this is a great practice run to log some major miles, while also sharing the road with some fellow runners working toward the same goal!
Check out the official Facebook page HERE, meanwhile, here are a couple of highlights, courtesy of Philadelphia Runner.
- Secure your free ticket HERE. *Help them project how many runners will be on the course looking for water
- The weather looks sunny with a Saturday high of 54 and a low of 37, so I'm thinking we'll be in the low 40s at the start of the run, which is likely in the range we can expect for Marathon/Half-Marathon day.
- The course starts at Lloyd Hall (Boathouse Row) and goes down Kelly Drive onto the Wissahickon Trail and turns around at 5 miles and 10 miles.
- There is free street parking in the area along Lemon Hill and Sedgely; depending on when you arrive, you may have to hike up/down the hill a bit.
- There are 3 water stops on the course - at the Wissahickon Transfer Station, Lincoln Drive Parking lot and Valley Green Inn Parking lot
Have a great run!