October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month...and to help fight Breast Cancer, we've partnered with our sister stations for the Bid For Breast Cancer online auction.
According to the National Cancer Institute, more than 252,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and some 40,000 will die of the disease in 2017. In our effort to support the American Association for Cancer Research's fight against Breast Cancer, we've called on your favorite artists to contribute signed memorabilia along with unique experiences which YOU can bit to win....and support an important cause. And, not only can your bid on Radio 104.5 related stuff, you can also bid on cool stuff from our iHeartRadio sister stations.
- Autographed guitars from: Muse, Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Dirty Heads, J Roddy Walston, Cold War Kids, Bleachers, Jimmy Eat World, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Weezer, Spoon, The Head and The Heart, The 1975, The Lumineers and many more
- An Radio 104.5 10th Birthday Show guitar signed by the performers
- An autographed mandolin from Judah and the Lion
- An autographed Uke from Vance Joy
- An autographed cowbell from Queens Of The Stone Age
- A performance AT YOUR HOUSE from Silversun Pickups before they play The Fillmore on November 19th
- A trip to see Cage The Elephant at the Riptide Fest in Fort Lauderdale
Bid for Breast Cancer HERE
Bid For Breast Cancer Benefits: American Association for Cancer Research