Just in case you thought you were poor...it's confirmed now. this is outrageous.
Oh by the way, one of the gifts INSIDE the gift bag a PLOT OF LAND IN SCOTLAND ....oh also another gift is a $12,000 liposuction procedure.
The most expensive item in this year’s bag is a $50,000 three-night stay at Turin Castle in Scotland, inspired by Denzel Washington’s “Best Actor” nomination for “The Tragedy of Macbeth.” Guests who accept the offer will have full access to the 17th century castle, complete with butler service and a bagpiper welcome when they arrive.
The bags also include 52 other items and experiences. Here are a few highlights:
- A $12,000 “Celebrity Arms” liposuction procedure from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Thomas Su
- The title of “Lord” or “Lady of Glencoe,” along with a small plot of land in Scotland
- $25,000 worth of home renovations from Los Angeles-based Maison Construction
- An assortment of “flavor wrapped” popcorn packages from Opopop
- Up to $10,000 worth of “treatments and rejuvenation procedures” from Dr. Konstantin Vasyukevich
- A $15,000 four-night stay for two at the Golden Door luxury resort and spa in Escondico, Calif.
- A small batch tea gift set from Oprah-approved The Chai Box
- A $1,200 life coaching session with wellness expert Kayote Joseph