I'm ready to rawk. Hope you are too :D!!!!!!!!
Saturday is going to be a day epic proportions with LIVE MUSIC in the sunshine ALL DAY!
Below are projected set times.
*Please note, all set times/start times are subject to change without notice*!
See you at XFinity Live!
12:00pm – The Unlikely Candidates
1:00pm – Two Feet
2:00pm – The Wonder Years
3:10pm – Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats
4:40pm – Bleachers
NEW MUSIC DISCOVERY STAGE
12:30pm – Peace & The City Grease
1:30pm – Cold Fronts
2:40pm – Castlecomer
4:10pm – Mo Lowda & The Humble
What time are doors?
Doors open at 11am for Radio 104.5 Endless Summer Show
Is this an all ages show?
Yes! However, you must be 21+ to enter the indoors portion of XFinity Live, due to Pennsylvania liquor control laws. Any person under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25 to enter any indoor area at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia.
Is there parking available?Yes. Lots S & T of XFINITY Live! will be open for parking, however, there may be a fee. Click here to review parking map (http://www.xfinitylive.com/parking)
Can I bring a chair?Unfortunately you will not be permitted to bring chairs into the venue space. However, there will be limited chairs on site for those that wish to take a break.
Can I bring a cooler?Sorry, no coolers are allowed, but there will be alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Tailgating is not encouraged.
Can I take pictures or get video?Please do, and share with us! #1045EndlessSummer
Is Radio 104.5 Endless Summer Show rain or shine?Yes, but we are expecting a sunny day!
Is there handicapped viewing?Sure thing! Please notify an event staff member that you need accommodations and we'll be glad to help.
Will there be food? Water? Bathrooms? Where?XFinity Live! is stocked with all kinds of bars and restaurants you are welcome to visit! There will be no outside food permitted. There will be plenty of portable restrooms onsite, along with restrooms inside of the venue.
Can I take Septa?Yes- and it is recommended!
· From West Philadelphia and University City via the SEPTA Subway: Take the Market Frankford Line (blue) eastbound toward Frankford Terminal. Get off at the 15th & Market Street stop and transfer to the Broad Street Line (orange) southbound toward Pattison. Get off at the last southbound stop, NRG (formerly AT&T) Station (Pattison Avenue).
· From 30th Street Station via the SEPTA Subway: Take the Market Frankford Line (blue) eastbound toward Frankford Terminal, get off at the 15th & Market Street Stop and transfer to the Broad Street Line (orange) southbound toward Pattison. Get off at the last southbound stop, NRG (formerly AT&T) Station (Pattison Avenue).
· From Center City and North Philadelphia: Take the Broad Street Subway Line (orange) southbound to NRG (formerly AT&T) Station.
· From South Philadelphia: Take the Broad Street Subway Line (orange) southbound to NRG (formerly AT&T) Station (Pattison Avenue). OR Take the Route C bus (Center City/South Philadelphia) southbound to Broad Street.
· Via SEPTA Regional Rail: Take the Regional Rail train to Suburban Station (16th Street & JFK Blvd). Walk through the building to the City Hall Station and take the Broad Street Subway Line (orange) southbound to NRG (formerly AT&T) Station (Pattison Avenue)’
Can I bring my backpack?
No, Xfinity Live! has a bag policy and code of conduct which will be enforced. It is as follows.PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:- Backpacks- Oversized bags larger than 14”x14”x6”- Alcohol- Metal Cans- Laser pointers- Knives, glass containers- Selfie sticks- Hard coolers- Drones- Clothing with offensive or profane language- Firearms- Banners that interfere with the game or have political or commercial messagesPlease note that all approved bags are subject to inspection upon entry, and Xfinity Live! is unable to check or store prohibited items.
Will there be merch avail for purchase?
Yes, some bands will have merch onsite available for purchase. Please make sure to visit the Artist Merch Tents located along the entrance walkway to XFINITY Live!