Live Nation is set to offer up 25-dollar tickets with their Concert Week promotion. Sales begin at 10:00 a.m. next Wednesday, May tenth, and run through the 16th, while supplies last. Fans will be able to filter concert and event searches by participating locations and venues once the sales go online. Around 38-hundred total shows in cities across the U.S. are included in the promotion.
● How Concert Week Works: From May 10-16, fans can visit LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek to see the full list of participating events. Once they’ve selected a show, they should look for the ticket type labeled “Concert Week Promotion,” add the ticket(s) to their cart and proceed to checkout.
● How to Find Participating Shows: Fans can filter their search on LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek by participating events, venues, or artists. While on the website, fans can also set the location to the closest city and the site will refresh to only include participating shows nearby.
● How to Buy Tickets: Tickets will be available starting with Verizon and Rakuten presales (details below) beginning Tuesday, May 9. The general onsale for Concert Week will begin on Wednesday, May 10 at 10 AM ET through Thursday, May 16 at 11:59 PM, or while supplies last at LiveNation.com/ConcertWeek.
○ How to Access Verizon Presale: Verizon will offer customers an exclusive presale for Live Nation Concert Week in the U.S. through Verizon Up for select shows beginning on Tuesday, May 9 at 10 AM ET through 11:59 PM local time. Verizon customers can unlock access to the presale by linking their Ticketmaster and Verizon accounts (linking can be completed anytime in advance, or during the presale window). For more details visit Verizon Up.
○ How to Access Rakuten Presale: Rakuten members can purchase presale tickets starting on Tuesday, May 9 at 10 AM ET until 11:59 PM ET (while supplies last). It’s free and easy to join Rakuten, and members get access to savings and rewards on the shopping platform, including Cash Back across 3,500+ stores. Sign up for Rakuten here to receive a presale access code, which will be available within the My Account page of Rakuten’s app or website. Terms apply.
○ How to Access Hilton Honors’ Tickets with Points: Hilton Honors, the fastest-growing hotel loyalty program for Hilton’s 19 world-class brands, makes it easier for members to score tickets to see their favorite artists and live concerts - even during Live Nation’s Concert Week. Members simply need to connect their Hilton Honors and Ticketmaster accounts and use their Hilton Honors Points to pay for all or part of their ticket purchases for select Concert Week shows. For more information about Tickets with Points, please visit the website. The Hilton Honors program is free to join, and travelers can enroll online at hiltonhonors.com.
PARTICIPATING SHOWS INCLUDE:
$NOT, 3 Doors Down, 5 Seconds of Summer, Alejandro Fernández, The All-American Rejects and New Found Glory, The Get Up Kids & More, Angela Aguilar, Anita Baker, Arcangel, Avatar, Avenged Sevenfold, BABYMETAL & DETHKLOK, Bacilos, Bad Friends with Andrew Santino & Bobby Lee, Barenaked Ladies, Beartooth & Trivium, Bebe Rexha, Beck & Phoenix, Becky Robinson, Ben Schwartz, Big Time Rush, Bill Maher, Boy George & Culture Club with Howard Jones and Berlin, Breaking Benjamin, Bret Michaels Parti-Gras, Brooks & Dunn, Bryan Adams, Charlie Puth, Chelsea Handler, The Chicks, Colin Jost, Counting Crows, Darius Rucker, David Spade, Def Leppard & Mötley Crüe, Dermot Kennedy, Dierks Bentley, Disturbed, The Doobie Brothers, Don Toliver, Dream Theater, Edén Muñoz, Eladio Carrion, Electric Callboy, Elvis Costello & the Imposters, Fall Out Boy, Foreigner, Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls and The Interrupters, Fuerza Regida, Garbage & Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Ghost, Godsmack and Staind, Goo Goo Dolls, Gov't Mule's Dark Side of the Mule, Hank Williams Jr., Hayley Kiyoko, Hunter Hayes, Incubus, The Interrupters, It’s Time Feat: Naomi Raine, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Natalie Grant, Taya, Tamela Mann, Katie Torwalt, Janet Jackson, Jason Aldean, Jason Leong, Jelly Roll, Jesse & Joy, Jimmy Carr, Jimmy Eat World & Manchester Orchestra, Jon Pardi, Keith Urban, Kevin Hart, KIDZ BOP Kids, Kountry Wayne, Larry June, Leon Larregui, Lewis Black, Lionel Richie and Earth, Wind & Fire, LL Cool J, Logic, Louis Tomlinson, Lovett or Leave It, Luke Bryan, Lynyrd Skynyrd & ZZ Top, Macklemore, Maisie Peters, Måneskin, Man With A Mission, Marca MP, Marco Antonio Solís, Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán, Maroon 5, Matchbox Twenty, Miranda Lambert, Mudvayne, Nickelback, NMIXX, The Offspring, The Original Misfits, Outlaw Music Festival feat. Willie Nelson & Family, Pantera, Parker McCollum, Pentatonix, Pepe Aguilar, Pepe Aguilar Presenta Jaripeo Sin Fronteras, P!NK, Quinn XCII, Ray LaMontagne, Rob Zombie & Alice Cooper, Rod Stewart, RuPaul's Drag Race, Sad Summer Fest: Taking Back Sunday, The Maine, PVRIS, Sam Hunt, Sam Morril, Santana, Seal, Seven Lions, Shania Twain, Shinedown, Slightly Stoopid, The Smashing Pumpkins, Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa, Too $hort & More, Stassi Schroeder, Stavros Halkias, Subtronics, Summer Block Party Presents Jodeci, TARJA, TLC & Shaggy with En Vogue and Sean Kingston, Tony Baker & KevOnStage, Trey Kennedy, VALLEY, Villano Antillano, Volbeat, W.A.S.P., Walker Hayes, The Warning, Waterparks, Weezer, Whiskey Myers, Wizkid, Wu-Tang Clan & Nas, Yellowcard, Young the Giant with Milky Chance, Yungblud, Zac Brown Band
AND MANY MORE!