WHOAHHH! "chip-WIT" IS COMING to stores at the end of the month!!! Lay's just launched this new line of limited-edition chips inspired by different popular american dishes from famous restaurants all across the country.
Lay's is releasing a new chip inspired by South Philadelphia's Geno's Steaks. The cheesesteak chip will hit store shelves by the end of the month.
With restaurants being hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic – the entire industry is expected to lose up to $240 billion by the end of 2020, according to the National Restaurant Association - Lay’s has created the “Lay’s Gratitude Fund.”
Lay's created this initiative with five beloved local restaurants from cities across the country:
- Lay’s Kettle Cooked New York Style Pizzainspired byGrimaldi’sinNew York City
- Lay’s Nashville Hot Chickeninspired byParty FowlinNashville
- Lay’s Philly Cheesesteakinspired byGeno’s SteaksinPhiladelphia
- Lay’s Wavy Carnitas Street Tacoinspired byEl ToritoinLos Angeles
- Lay’s Chile Rellenoinspired byCocina AzulinAlbuquerque(which is available exclusively atWalMart and 7-Eleven)