PhillyVoice reports that dine-in service in outdoor seating areas will start to be allowed for the Pennsylvania restaurants, bars, and food businesses in counties that on June 5th advance to the yellow phase of Governor Wolf's reopening plan.
However, there will still be many rules and guidelines in place.
- Restaurants must strictly manage capacity limits
- customers must be seated at tables
- indoor areas must remain closed to customers
- Self-service of food and drinks (buffets, salad bars, condiments, etc.) are prohibited
- Condiments will not be placed on tables (they will be dispensed by restaurant employees)
- Reusable menus are prohibited
- Refilling of food and beverage containers is not allowed
Customers will also be required to wear face masks while entering, exiting, and traveling thru a restaurant. Face coverings can be removed when you are seated. Employees are expected to all wear face coverings.
Governor Wolf said that indoor dining (with guidelines and restrictions) can return when counties hit the green phase.