Everyone's favorite radio game is back again...'That's a lie'! Every weekday morning at 7:10 am, we share 3 Alternative music facts (sometimes, we'll use 'Alternative' loosely). Your goal is to figure which is literally the 'Alternative Fact', aka a lie!
This week you could this 'Ridiculous Prize Pack', including tix for:
- Shaed at The Foundry on October 11th
- Radio 104.5 Presents Comic Con For Kids October 12th & 13th @ The Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks (4 packs)
- Fitz & The Tantrums at The Sound Waves Theater at Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Atlantic City on February 15th (21 plus only)
- A Day To Remember @ Santander Arena (Reading) Nov 7th
- $100 gift card per day to Bernie Robbins Jewelers - Don’t miss the $5 Million Dollar Diamond Sale This Friday and Saturday at Bernie Robbins Jewelers and get free wedding bands with each qualifying engagement ring purchase when you mention Radio 1045
You can win during Alternative Mornings on Radio 104.5!
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I (Johnny) will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the facts being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet@Radio1045which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment