The Sixers moving on in the playoffs is something to celebrate for sure, and Coors Light is getting in on the fun by offering up a free beer (21+, obvs) to basketball fans during the team's first game against the Raptors in the Eastern Conference Semifinals this weekend. Though the time of the game on Saturday is still up in the air, the Philly bars where you can get your free beer are already locked in:
• Fox and Hound– 1501 Spruce St., Philadelphia
• Maggie’s Waterfront Cafe– 9242 N. Delaware Ave., Philadelphia
• Bar-Ly Chinatown– 101 N. 11th St., Philadelphia
• JT Brewski’s Pub– 510 S Oak Ave, Primos, PA
• Chickie’s & Pete’s (multiple locations)– 1526 Packer Ave., Philadelphia; 2999 Street Rd., Bensalem; 11000 Roosevelt Blvd., Philadelphia; 500 Easton Rd., Warrington; 4010 Robbins Ave., Philadelphia; 5035 Township Line Rd., Drexel Hill; 675 Shannondell Blvd., Norristown
• PJ Whelihan’s (mutiple locations)– 4803 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square; 853 E. Lancaster Ave., Downingtown; 1347 Wilmington Pike, West Chester; 799 Dekalb Pike, Blue Bell; 12 General Warren Blvd., Malvern; 180 Mill Rd., Oaks
The way it will work is that the above bars will be giving out tokens that can be exchanged for one free Coors Light to fans starting one hour before tip-off and running until halftime.