Everyone's favorite radio game is back again...'That's a lie'! Every weekday morning at 7:10 am, we share 3 Alternative music facts (sometimes, we'll use 'Alternative' loosely). Your goal is to figure which is literally the 'Alternative Fact', aka a lie!
This week you could this 'Ridiculous Prize Pack', including tix for:
- Radio 104.5 12th Birthday Show at BBT Pavilion on June 2nd with The Lumineers, Death Cab For Cutie, Grouplove and more
- Blaqk Audio at Underground Arts on March 30
- Ben Folds with Orchestra on March 22 at Verizon Hall. The benefit concert will feature orchestral arrangements of Ben Folds' hit songs, solo performances, and orchestra-only pieces, with all proceeds benefiting the Orchestra's education programs.
You can win during Alternative Mornings onRadio 104.5!
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I (Johnny) will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the facts being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet@Radio1045which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment