Everyone's favorite radio game is back....That's a lie! Every weekday morning at 7:10 am, I share 3 Alternative music facts (sometimes, we'll use 'Alternative' loosely). Your goal is to figure which is literally the 'Alternative Fact', aka a lie!
This week you could this 'Ridiculous Prize Pack', including tix for:
- The Wonder Years at The Queen on November 30th
- Circa Survive at The Fillmore on December 1st
- Radio 104. 5 Miller Lite Mystery Show presented by Xfinity Live! 21+
- Train/Goo Goo Dolls at BB&T Pavilion @on August 10th
- Sublime With Rome at the Borgata Event Center on January 12th
- Weird Al at The Met on July 12th
- $100 VISA gift card + passes to see The Girl In The Spiders Web - In Theaters Now - A Young computer hacker and a journalist find themselves caught in a web of spies, cyber criminals and corrupt government officials. The girl in the spiders web is in theaters NOW
You can win during Alternative Mornings on Radio 104.5!
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I (Johnny) will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the facts being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet @Radio1045 which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment