Everyone's favorite radio game is back....That's a lie! Every weekday morning at 7:10 am, I share 3 Alternative music facts (sometimes, we'll use 'Alternative' loosely). Your goal is to figure which is literally the 'Alternative Fact', aka a lie!
This week you could score tickets to:
- Primus at Festival Pier on May 30th
- The Kooks at The Troc on May 26 – SOLD OUT
- Fitz and The Tantrums at The Queen on May 27th
- Depeche Mode at Wells Fargo Center on June 3rd
- U.S. Men's National Soccer game Monday May 28th vs. Bolivia; Don't miss international sensation, Christian Pulisic, as he makes his Pennsylvania debut for the red, white, and blue.
- Head over to Talen Energy Stadium this Memorial Day, May 28th, to support Christian and the next generation of stars for the U.S. Men's National Soccer Team in an exciting match-up against Bolivia. For tickets and more information visit USSoccer.com
You can win during Alternative Mornings on Radio 104.5!
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I (Johnny) will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the facts being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet @Radio1045 which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment