Everyone's favorite radio game is back....That's a lie! Every weekday morning at 7:10 am, I share 3 Alternative music facts (sometimes, we'll use 'Alternative' loosely). Your goal is to figure which is literally the 'Alternative Fact', aka a lie!
This week you could score tickets to:
- Mo Lowda & The Humble at The Foundry on May 12th
- The Fratellis at The TLA on May 15th
- Liam Gallagher & Richard Ashcroft at Festival Pier on May 17
- The All-Star Craft Beer, Wine, and Cocktail Festival. Saturday, May 19, 2018 at Citizens Band Park.
- Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con at the Pennsylvania Convention Center May 17-20. Join fans as they converge at the Pennsylvania Convention Center May 17-20 for Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. Meet your favorite celebrities including: Sebastian Stan (Captain America), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Natalie Dormer (Game of Thrones) and many more! Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Anime, Manga, Horror, Original Art, Collectibles & More! Kids 10 and under get in FREE with an adult admission - get yours today at WWW.WIZARDWORLD.COM!
You can win during Alternative Mornings on Radio 104.5!
Here's how it works...
Weekday mornings around 7:10, I (Johnny) will share 3 random facts about Radio 104.5 artists/music, with 2 of the facts being true and 1 being false. We will ask you to Text us (91045 - standard text rates apply) or Tweet @Radio1045 which of the statements is false, and we will select random correct answers to win that day's prize. Plus, don't forget we will follow it up with one-hundred-four minutes commercial free, starting around 7:35am
Here's how it works:
If you listened on Nathan Followill's birthday, we honored the Kings Of Leon drummer with the following statements...
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns
- OPTION B: Nathan Followill and Harry Styles have matching tattoos
- OPTION C: Nathan Followill guest starred on a 2011 episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia’ as a bartender
Did you know which statement was False? I will tell you below
- OPTION A: Nathan Followill suffers from coulrophobia, meaning he is afraid of clowns…..THAT'S A LIE…though Johnny Depp allegedly suffers from that ailment