All concerts at BB&T Pavilion are rain or shine.
Doors open at 1pm.
Re-Entry is not allowed.
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Average size bags/back packs
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Lawn Chairs – low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground) *subject to change per event, check the Day of Show tab
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
- Blankets (for the lawn)
- Small Tote
Items NOT-ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Camelbacks (water containers)
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/back packs, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized back packs
- Laser pointersAnimals (except service animals)
The first portion of the shows will be all general admission seating including the Pavilion.
Please note that VIP Box / Premium Seating are reserved the entire day.